Pride and Prejudice (2005)
And then the music you’ll recognise as being the music that we first hear when we enter Longbourn at the very, very beginning of the film….also by Dario, the composer,who composed it before we started filming. The reason I used the same music is because it would remind her of home.That finding the person you’re supposed to be with is like coming home.And that even though this house is so completely different from her house…it’s the same spirit, the same music moves there. (X)
- Joe Wright director’s commentary
A Guide to Being Awkward, brought to you by Pride and Prejudice (2005):
1. Accidentally let slip to the girl you like you can’t read.
2. Bow to a lady with a dirty hemline.
3. Be Mr. Collins.
4. Gawk at Jane.
5. Wave your glove around like a dag instead of proposing like a man.
6. Nearly get elbowed by Darcy.
7. Be Mr. Collins.
8. Try not to enjoy yourself staring at Lady Norrington’s testies.
9. Try to have eye sex with the man you rejected.
What a shame, for I dearly love to laugh.
A family trait, I think.
Oh, my goodness! Everyone behave naturally!
- Pride and Prejudice (2005)
Dear lovely followers,
This is a somewhat gratuitous post informing you all that I will be taking a 3 week break from
Mr. Collins tumblr. Mrs Bennet insists I take the ridiculous man but she cannot make me so I’ve decided to run away for the time being to escape the odious man. I will be back.